Residential Solar Financing
Decrease your electric bill and have clean energy at home, with help from CEE's solar loan for Minnesota homeowners.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts up to $75,000.
- Loan terms up to 20 years.
- Financing available for 100% of project costs.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Closing costs apply.
- 1-4 owner-occupied residential properties.
- Properties under construction or used for commercial purposes are not eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
RATES LISTED ARE UP TO 100% LOAN TO VALUE. Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $75,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on the property.
- Utility rebates and tax credits may be included in the loan amount.
- Eligible improvements include solar photovoltaic (PV) systems that produce renewable energy for a residence and garage through the installation of PV solar systems.
- All contractors must have a Building Contractor and Electrical License with the MN Department of Labor and Industry.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or offer to enter into agreement, Such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).