Lowry Hill East Home Improvement Loan
Lowry Hill East Neighborhood Association (LHENA) is making Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) funds available to property owners of the Lowry Hill East neighborhood to make improvements to their properties.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $2,500 to $30,000.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- No down payment required.
- Owner-occupied or absentee owned 1-4 unit residential properties.
- Owners of condominiums and townhouses are eligible.
- Properties under construction or held in Trust are not eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $30,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage to your property.
- Closing costs apply.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Borrowers may have a maximum of two NRP loans out from any combination of the programs at any one time.
- Eligible improvements include most interior or exterior improvements, including accessory dwelling units.
- 1 bid is required from properly licensed contractors. Projects over $10,000 may require multiple bids as directed by CEE.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and the purchase of tools may not be included in the loan.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).