Fridley Home Improvement Loan
The City of Fridley’s Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA) currently offers home improvement financing and remodeling advisor services to Fridley residents.
The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limits.
- Loan amounts from $1,000 – $50,000.
- Terms up to 20 years.
- No down payment required.
- 1-4 unit, owner-occupied, primary residence.
- Properties under construction or held in a Trust are not eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $50,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Secured by a mortgage to your property.
- Closing costs apply.
- Eligible improvements include most interior or exterior maintenance or remodeling.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and equipment purchase or rental may not be included in the loan.
- Bids are required from a properly licensed contractor.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).