St. Anthony West Home Improvement Loan
The St. Anthony West Neighborhood is making available NRP dollars that have been designated for home improvements. The intent of this Loan Program is to encourage investment in the St. Anthony West Neighborhood, and to maintain and improve the housing stock.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $40,000.
- Terms up to 15 years, depending on loan amount.
- No down payment required.
- 1-4 unit owner-occupied residential and absentee-owned structures located in St. Anthony West neighborhood.
- Individual condominium, townhouse units, and properties held in Trust are eligible.
- Properties under construction or are not eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $40,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage to your property.
- Closing costs apply.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Borrowers may have a maximum of two NRP loans out from any combination of the programs at any one time.
- Eligible projects include most interior and exterior permanent improvements.
- 2 bids are required from properly licensed contractors for projects over $15,000.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and the purchase of tools may not be included in the loan.
- Funds are held in a non-interest escrow bearing account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).