How it Works
1. Sign up for your Home Energy Squad visit
Cost of the visit depends on location. Sign up now.
Free visits available to income-qualified households. Learn more.
2. Receive your Home Energy Squad visit
Our team of trusted energy consultants will come to your home, evaluate your energy savings opportunities, and install the energy-efficient materials of your choice:
- Door weather stripping
- A water heater blanket
- A programmable thermostats
- LED light bulbs
- High-efficiency water fixtures
- Pipe wrap
Our team will also:
- Perform a blower door test to measure your home for air leaks.
- Complete an insulation inspection of your attic and walls using an infrared camera.
- Perform a safety test on your home's heating system and water heater.
- Help with next steps.
If your home needs insulation or air sealing, our crews will provide a quote for the recommended work and connect you to a qualified contractor that will honor the quote.
3. Get help making energy-saving home improvements
If your Home Energy Squad visit uncovers an opportunity for significant savings through larger home improvement projects such as additional insulation, attic air sealing, or replacing old heating equipment, we make these larger steps easy by connecting you with our vetted list of qualified contractors, specialized financing and utility rebates.
Have questions after your visit? Contact our energy advisors at 612-244-2484 or email@example.com.