Webber-Camden Down Payment Assistance Loan
The Webber-Camden Neighborhood currently offers a Homebuyer Program for those who purchase a single-family property in Webber-Camden.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- 0% APR
- Loan amounts up to $6,000
- 5 year loan term
- No income limits
- 1-4 unit owner-occupied residential properties located in the Webber-Camden Neighborhood.
- Individual condo and townhome owners and properties held in a trust are eligible.
- All borrowers must take a HUD approved home-ownership counseling class.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
- 0% APR
- Closing costs apply.
- Loan is forgiven after 5 years. 100% of the loan is due upon selling, transferring, or the property is no longer owner-occupied prior to 5 years.
- Loan is secured by a mortgage.
- Funds may be used for down-payment or closing costs related to the purchase of the home
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).