Lowry Hill East Commercial Loan
The Lowry Hill East Neighborhood Association (LHENA) seeks to assist commercial property owners in the rehabilitation of existing commercial properties.
The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- 3% APR.
- Loan amounts from $2,500 to $30,000.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- Commercial businesses within the Lowry Hill East, Whittier, East Isles, South Uptown, and Lowry Hill neighborhoods.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $30,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- 20% match required.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
- Improvements to correct code violations and OSHA / ADA improvements.
- Additional improvements include: awnings, windows, doors, sidewalks, energy efficiency improvements, insulation, lighting, tuck pointing.
- 2 bids are required from a qualified licensed contractor if the project exceeds $15,000.
- All projects must receive prior approval from Lowry Hill East Neighborhood Association.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).