Windom Park Deferred Loan
Windom Park Citizens in Action (WPCiA) has made Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) funds available to eligible Windom Park property owners to complete home improvements.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- 0% APR.
- No monthly payments.
- Loan amounts from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Matching requirements may apply.
- 1-4 unit residential properties located in the Windom Park neighborhood.
- Properties held in Trust are eligible.
- Properties under construction are not eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
- 0% APR.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Income limits apply.
- Closing costs apply.
- Forgivable after 15 years, subject to condition.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on your property.
- 1:1 Matching requirement for households with income between 50.01% - 80% of HUD Area Median Income, and No matching requirement for households with income that is 50% (or less) than HUD Area Median Income.
- Borrowers may have a maximum of two NRP loans out from any combination of the programs at any one time.
- Eligible improvements will be determined based on a CEE site visit to the property. All code violations must be addressed first and then other CEE identified improvements will be eligible.
- 1 bid from a properly licensed contractor is required for projects over $15,000.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and the purchase of tools may not be included in the loan.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE form loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).