Roseville: Home Improvement Program
The City of Roseville offers home improvement financing and home energy audits for Roseville residents. The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability. CEE's Lending Center offers a variety of financing options; contact us for complete program details and to make sure you are getting the best financing for your project.
Roseville Home Improvement
- $40,000 maximum loan amount
- 4% fixed interest rate (4.220% APR)*
- No maximum income limit
- Terms up to 10 years
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on your property
- Closing costs apply
- To qualify, homeowners must first receive a home energy audit. Call 651-328-6220 to schedule your visit.
- Owner-occupied properties
- 1-2 units
- Condominiums and townhouses are eligible (interior improvements only)
- Property must be at least 25 years old and have an estimated market value at or below $254,900
Types of Improvements
- Eligible improvements include most interior or exterior, maintenance or remodeling
- If you need assistance in identifying and prioritizing improvements, we offer a Remodeling Advisor Service where you can receive objective remodeling advice. The service is free and includes an informational visit to your property. To schedule an appointment call 612-335-5856.
*APR based on $40,000 loan for 10 years.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).