Roseville Emergency Deferred Loan
The Roseville Emergency Deferred Loan is designed specifically for homeowners in the City of Roseville that have emergency improvement needs.
The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability. Email or call for complete details.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
Definition of Emergency:
An emergency is defined as a condition that makes a house uninhabitable, extremely dangerous to the occupants, or is capable of causing severe health problems.
About the Loan
- 0% (.124% APR)*
- No monthly payments.
- Loan amounts from $500 to $10,000.
- No down payment required.
*APR based on $10,000 for a 30 year term.
- 1-4 unit, owner occupied properties located in the City of Roseville.
- Condos, mobile homes, and townhomes are eligible.
- Properties under construction or held in a trust are not eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
- To qualify for this program borrower(s) must not be eligible for any other financing administered by CEE.
- Income limits apply.
- Closing costs apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on the property.
- The loan is 100% due when the borrower(s) sell(s), transfers ownership, or no longer occupies the property as the borrower(s) primary residence.
- Repairs that will remedy emergency repairs are eligible. Eligible improvements will be determined through a site visit to the property.
- 1 bid is required from a properly licensed contractor.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
- Assessments from an association are NOT eligible.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).