Roseville Home Improvement Loan
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $40,000.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- No down payment required.
- 1-4 unit, owner-occupied residential properties located in the City of Roseville.
- Condominiums and townhouses are eligible (interior improvements only).
- Property must be at least 25 years old and have an estimated market value at or below $368,940.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
- A property inspection is required to determine project eligibility.
- Homeowners must schedule a Home Energy Squad visit prior to closing.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $40,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on the property.
- Closing costs apply.
- An HES Home Energy Visit must be scheduled prior to closing unless a Home Energy Visit has been completed within the last 3 years.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
- Eligible improvements include most interior or exterior, maintenance or remodeling.
- A property inspection is required to determine project eligibility. If there are no outstanding code violations or health and safety concerns the loan may be used to finance most interior and exterior improvements that improve the basic livability of the property. Garages, decks, porches, retaining walls, skylights, landscaping and fences can be repaired, replaced or built as new construction.
- Assessments from an association are NOT eligible
Remodeling Advisor Visits are designed to help homeowners get started on their home improvement projects. During a visit, one of our experienced remodeling advisors will come out to your house to discuss potential remodeling projects, help you prioritize projects, assist in reviewing contractor bids, or answer any questions. This service is free for Roseville homeowners and is limited to one visit per household.
To schedule your appointment, contact Cristina Lussio at 612-335-5856.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).