Roseville Home Improvement Loan
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $40,000.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- No down payment required.
- 1-4 unit, owner-occupied residential properties located in the City of Roseville.
- Condominiums and townhouses are eligible (interior improvements only).
- Property must be at least 25 years old and have an estimated market value at or below $326,590.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
- Homeowners must schedule a Home Energy Squad visit prior to closing.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $40,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on the property.
- Closing costs apply.
- An HES Home Energy Visit must be scheduled prior to closing unless a Home Energy Visit has been completed within the last 3 years.
- Eligible improvements include most interior or exterior, maintenance or remodeling.
- A property inspection is required to determine project eligibility. If there are no outstanding code violations or health and safety concerns the loan may be used to finance most interior and exterior improvements that improve the basic livability of the property. Garages, decks, porches, retaining walls, skylights, landscaping and fences can be repaired, replaced or built as new construction.
- Assessments from an association are NOT eligible.
Remodeling Advisor Visit:
- If you need assistance in identifying and prioritizing improvements, residents can request a remodeling advisor visit where you can receive objective remodeling advice. The service is free and includes an informational visit to your property and assistance with collection and evaluation of bids. To schedule an appointment call 612-335-5856.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).