One-Stop Efficiency Shop Commercial Energy Loan
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No prepayment penalty.
- Loan amounts up to $100,000 per organization.
- Loan terms up to 10 years.
- An eligible borrower is a sole proprietorship, partnership, nonprofit, corporation or other business entity which is the owner and/or tenant of an eligible property within the State of Minnesota.
- All existing commercial properties located in the State of Minnesota are eligible.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $50,000.
*For 3.75% & 5.5% loan, ACH required.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- Rates starting at 1% (1.46% APR) for loan terms up to 5* years.
- $100,000 maximum loan amount (multiple loans are available, but the outstanding balances can not exceed $100,000 per organization).
- Rates staring at 5.5% (5.75% APR) for loan terms up to 10** years.
- Closing costs apply for all loans.
- All loans must be personally guaranteed and/or secured with a mortgage.
APR based on a loan of $50,000 over 5* or 10** years.
- Lighting technology upgrades
- HVAC controls and upgrades
- Articles of Organization, Bylaws, Certificate of Incorporation, Borrowing Resolution.
- Two years financials and/or tax returns for business.
- Written consent from property owner for tenant to do work on the property (if owner is not the loan applicant).
- Estimate(s) for proposed work to be done.
- Copy of ID for authorized signor.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or offer to enter into agreement, Such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).