Fridley Multifamily Exterior Improvement Loan
The intent of the Multi Family Home Improvement loan program is to make home improvement loans available to Fridley multi-unit property owners to make improvements to their buildings.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Terms up to 20 years.
- No down payment required.
- 1-12 unit residential properties located within the City of Fridley.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $50,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- Closing costs apply.
- Improvements that correct City code violations.
- Improvements to the exterior of residential structures including but not limited to: siding, painting, exterior windows & doors, and tuck pointing.
Residential Advisor Visits:
- CEE will assist residential property owners in the City of Fridley with assistance in prioritizing and evaluating improvements to their property through a home visit. This service is available regardless of whether the homeowner chooses to obtain a loan. One visit is permitted per household.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).