Fridley Mobile Home Improvement Loan
The intent of the Mobile Home Loan Program is to make home improvement loans available to Fridley residents.
The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $500 to $10,000.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- Secured with a lien on the property.
- No down payment required.
- Residential owner-occupied mobile homes.
- Home must be within the City of Fridley.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $10,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- Closing costs apply.
- Most permanent interior and exterior improvements are eligible.
Residential Advisor Visits:
- CEE will assist residential property owners in the City of Fridley with assistance in prioritizing and evaluating improvements to their property through a home visit. This service is available regardless of whether the homeowner chooses to obtain a loan. One visit is permitted per household.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).