Blaine Manufactured Home Improvement Loan
The City of Blaine's Economic Development Authority (EDA) currently offers home improvement loan programs for Blaine residents.
The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $2,000 to $7,500.
- Terms up to 8 years.
- No down payment required.
- Owner-occupied manufactured homes located in a mobile home park.
- Single or double wide homes are eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $7,500. Rate is reduced by 0.25% if this loan is in first lien position.
|Rates starting at
|APR as low as
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- Terms up to 8 years and may be prepaid at any time without penalty
- Closing costs apply.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
- Eligible improvements include most interior and exterior maintenance or remodeling
- Funds must first be used to abate any outstanding orders from the City's Inspections Department.
- 2 bids are required from a properly licensed contractor or registered with the MN Department of Labor for projects over $15,000.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and equipment purchase or rental may not be included in the loan.
Remodeling Advisor Visits are designed to help homeowners get started on their home improvement projects. During a visit, one of our experienced remodeling advisors will come out to your house to discuss potential remodeling projects, help you prioritize projects, assist in reviewing contractor bids, or answer any questions. This service is free for Blaine homeowners and is limited to one visit per household.
To schedule your appointment, contact Cristina Lussio at 612-335-5856.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).
Browse More Blaine Loans
Thanks to Blaine's partnership with CEE, we offer additional loan programs for Blaine residents.