One-Stop Efficiency Shop Nonprofit Energy Loan
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- Loan amounts up to $25,000.
- Loan terms up to 5 years.
- Rate depends on ACH requirement.
- Borrower must be a nonprofit entity exempt from taxes under the 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or an entity that leases an eligible facility to a nonprofit entity.
- Facility must be an existing building occupied in whole or in part by a nonprofit entity to be eligible.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $25,000.
*For 0% & 5.5% loan, ACH required.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- Rates starting at 0% (.052% APR) for loan terms up to 5* years, ACH required, limited time offer.
- Rates starting at 1% (2.46% APR) for loan terms up to 5* years, ACH not required, limited time offer.
- Rates starting at 5.5% (5.80% APR) for loan terms up to 10* years, ACH required.
- Rates starting at 6% (6.30% APR) for loan terms up to 5* years, ACH not required.
- Closing fees apply.
- Loan must be secured with a mortgage.
APR based on a loan of $25,000 over 5 years.
- Lighting technology upgrades.
- HVAC controls and upgrades.
- Completed loan application.
- Articles of Organization, Bylaws, Certificate of Incorporation, Borrowing Resolution.
- Two years financials and/or tax returns for business.
- Copy of ID for authorized signor.
- Copy of the Federal 501(c)(3) Exemption.
- Written consent from property owner for tenant to do work on the property (if owner is not the loan applicant).
- Estimate(s) for the proposed work to be done.
This project was made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy and the Minnesota Department of Commerce through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).