Logan Park Emergency Deferred Loan
LPNA has made Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) funds available for homeowners in the Logan Park community that have emergency situations.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
Definition of Emergency:
An emergency is defined as a condition that makes a house uninhabitable, extremely dangerous to the occupants, or is capable of causing severe health problems.
About the Loan
- 0% APR.
- No monthly payments.
- Loan amounts from $500 to $5,000.
- No down payment required.
- 1-4 unit owner-occupied residential properties.
- Individual owners of condos or townhomes are not eligible.
- Properties under construction or held in Trust are not eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
- To qualify for this program borrower(s) must not be eligible for any other financing administered by CEE.
- Fixed interest rate.
- No maximum income limit.
- Closing costs apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on the property.
- This loan will be 100% forgiven if the owner remains on the property for 7 years from the loan closing date.
- Borrowers may have a maximum of two NRP loans out from any combination of the programs at any one time.
- Eligible improvements include emergency improvements as defined above. Qualifying improvements will be determined by a site visit to the property.
- For projects under $15,000 one bid is required from properly licensed contractor. Two bids are required for projects over $15,000.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and the purchase of tools may not be included in the loan.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).