The Lending Center at the Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) offers low interest loans for Minnesota homeowners to increase the energy efficiency of their homes using photovoltaic (PV) solar technology.
- Loan amount up to $50,000
- 4.99% fixed interest rate (5.213% Annual Percentage Rate*)
- No maximum income limit
- Terms up to 10 years
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on the property. Closing costs apply
- Utility rebated and state or federal tax credits may be included in the loan amount
- 1-2 unit owner-occupied, primary residences
- Properties under construction or held in Trust are not eligible
Types of Improvements
- Eligible improvements include: solar photovoltaic (PV)systems that produce renewable energy for a residence and attached garage through the installation of PV solar systems, maximum size 10kW for projects $20,000 or less
* APR is based on $50,000 for 120 months.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or offer to enter into agreement, Such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).