Columbia Park Home Improvement Loan
Columbia Park neighborhood has designated City of Minneapolis NRP dollars for improving homes in the neighborhood.
The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limit.
- Loan amounts from $1,000 to $10,000.
- Terms up to 7 years.
- No down payment required.
- Owner-occupied and absentee owned 1-4 unit residential properties.
- Individual condominium, and/or townhouse units are eligible.
- Properties held in a trust are eligible.
- Loan approval is subject to credit and program guidelines.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $10,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as||Payment example|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- 0% APR.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Closing costs apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on your property.
- Borrowers may have a maximum of two NRP loans out from any combination of the programs at any one time.
- Funds are held in a non-interest bearing escrow account at CEE from loan closing until the work is completed and all final documentation is received.
- Exterior, major mechanical and energy improvements that include, but are not limited to: Siding, roof, doors/windows, insulation, HVAC, foundation, porches/decks, garage repair or replacement.
- Unless part of a larger project or needed to address a potential structural threat: fences, trees, shrubs and non-permanent landscaping are ineligible improvements.
- 2 bids are required from properly licensed contractors for projects over $15,000.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and the purchase of tools may not be included in the loan.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).