Energy Advisor Service
Your energy advisor will connect you to the best resources and high-quality contractors to answer questions, resolve concerns, and achieve your home energy goals. This offering is cost-free and pressure-free — we’re here to help.
After you complete your home energy visit
, your energy advisor can help guide your next steps to a more efficient home.
We pick up right where your home visit left off. First, your advisor will review your home's personalized Energy Fitness Plan with you. Next, we’ll develop a road map to make your energy goals reachable and right-sized for your budget. We'll connect you to the best utility rebates, nonprofit lending options, and rebate-eligible contractors. And thanks to a partnership with Xcel Energy and CenterPoint Energy, our services are free.
We love questions! If you're looking for solutions for high energy bills, ice dams, or cold spots, your energy advisor can help. Or if you already know which improvements you want to make, but have questions about financing, rebates, or hiring qualified contractors, we can:
- schedule your recommended insulation or air-sealing using the quote you received at your home visit;
- review and identify additional insulation, heating system, and water heater opportunities;
- facilitate rebates through CenterPoint Energy and/or Xcel Energy;
- Connect you to CEE’s nonprofit, low-interest loan options; and
- answer any questions — big or small — about your energy projects.
No one knows your home better than you. Combine your insights with our expertise, and you'll have one powerful team on your side. Call or email us to get started: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven’t had your Home Energy Squad visit yet? Call 612-335-5874 today to schedule your appointment.