Suburban Ramsey County Energy Conservation Deferred Loan
Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) partners with Ramsey County to offer their residents the Energy Conservation Deferred Loan to residents who have completed a home energy audit. The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability. Please call us for complete details.
- Loan amounts up to $10,000
- 0% APR
- 100% of the loan is forgiven if the borrower remains on the property for 10 years
- Maximum of $50,000 in assets - excluding home, automobiles and retirement funds.
- Income limits apply
- Owner-occupied residential properties located in Ramsey County (outside city of St. Paul)
- 1-4 units
- Eligible improvements will be identified during an in-home energy audit.
- Most energy improvements are eligible including furnace, boiler and insulation.
- Multiple bids are required from a qualified, licensed contractor.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).