Suburban Ramsey County Energy Conservation Deferred Loan
Center for Energy and Environment partners with Ramsey County to offer the Energy Conservation Deferred Loan to residents who have completed a home energy audit. The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability. Please call us for complete details.
- Loan amounts up to $10,000
- 0% APR
- 100% of the loan is forgiven if the borrower remains on the property for 10 years
- Maximum of $50,000 in assets - excluding home, automobiles and retirement funds.
- Income limits listed below
- Owner-occupied residential properties located in Ramsey County (outside city of St. Paul)
- 1-4 units
- Eligible improvements will be identified during an in-home energy audit.
- Most energy improvements are eligible including furnace, boiler and insulation.
- Multiple bids are required from a qualified, licensed contractor.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).