Our Lending Center offers financing to residential property owners for rehabilitation and energy efficiency projects and to businesses for energy related improvements. As a non-profit organization, CEE's Lending Center provides lending services for many partnering cities, utilities, the Minnesota Housing Fix-Up program.
Residential Loan Programs
We finance loans for:
- Energy efficiency projects (such as a new furnace or AC, insulation, windows, solar, etc.)
- Home improvements (such as a kitchen/bath remodel, exterior improvements like siding or a new roof, etc.).
- Solar projects for Minnesota homeowners who want to increase the energy efficiency of their homes using photovoltaic (PV) solar technology.
- Geothermal projects for Minnesota homeowners who choose ground or air source heat pumps to heat and cool their homes.
- CEE also has unsecured loans for virtually any home improvement project.
Additionally, we support several metro-area cities who provide loan, grant and down payment assistance programs for their residents.
Business Loan Programs
Businesses, including non-profit agencies, can obtain financing from CEE to make cost-effective energy efficiency improvements, such as HVAC controls and upgrades, replacement or upgrade of refrigeration equipment, plus more!
Rental Loan Program
We can help rental property owners create a more efficient rental property by providing financing up to $20,000 for energy efficient projects. Qualified projects include new furnace, air conditioning, insulation, windows, and hot water heaters all with a low 5.5% interest rate.