Roof Top Unit Efficiency
The One-Stop Efficiency Shop for roof top unit (RTU) improvements offers significant rebates and special services for small and mid-sized business facilities with peak demand of up to 400 kilowatts.
The One-Stop Efficiency Shop RTU program offers qualifying businesses:
If you qualify, a representative will:
- A free RTU assessment with cost savings recommendations,
- Rebate incentives up to 60 percent of installed costs, and
- Start-to-finish oversight of your RTU Improvements.
Financing helps turn on HVAC savings
- Walk through your business and offer suggestions to improve the operation of your RTUs and cut costs.
- Explain the recommendations, savings, and financing options identified in your audit report.
- Serve as a liaison between you and your contractor throughout the retrofit process to ensure quality installation. *
- Complete and submit all rebate paperwork.
The Center for Energy and Environment offers financing to qualifying customers. Contact the One-Stop Efficiency Shop for financing details, special offers and interest rates.
Start saving now
Contact the One-Stop Efficiency Shop to determine the best approach for you. We will verify your eligibility and kick-start your savings. The Center for Energy and Environment, a local nonprofit, administers the One-Stop Efficiency Shop.
* There is no obligation to perform recommended upgrades after completing the free evaluation. In addition, completed upgrades are randomly checked to guarantee high-quality installations and customer satisfaction.