The One-Stop Efficiency Shop for lighting upgrades offers significant rebates and special services for small and mid-sized business facilities, with peak demand of up to 400 kilowatts.
The One-Stop Efficiency Shop lighting retrofit program offers qualifying businesses:
If you qualify, a representative will:
- A free lighting audit with cost savings recommendations,
- Rebate incentives up to 60 percent of installed costs, and
- Start-to-finish oversight of your lighting upgrade.
- Walk through your business and offer suggestions to improve lighting and cut costs.
- Explain the recommendations, savings, and financing options identified in your audit report.
- Serve as a liaison between you and your contractor throughout the retrofit process to ensure quality installation. *
- Complete and submit all rebate paperwork.
The Center for Energy and Environment offers financing to qualifying customers. Contact us for financing details, special offers, and interest rates.
To date, the One-Stop Efficiency Shop has provided lighting retrofits to 16,758 businesses, eliminating 139 megawatts of demand and 535,000 megawatt-hours of energy use.
Program participants will save $660 million over the lifetime of the equipment. Good candidates for the program include businesses with long operating hours such as retailers, restaurants, hotels, banks, parking ramps, office buildings, bowling alleys, car dealerships, light industrial plants, and nursing homes.
* There is no obligation to perform recommended retrofits after completing the free evaluation. In addition, completed upgrades are randomly checked to guarantee high-quality installations and customer satisfaction.