Rental Energy Loan Program
CEE offers low interest loans for Minnesota property owners to make energy improvements to their rental properties.
- 5.5% fixed interest rate (5.511% Annual Percentage Rate*)
- Maximum loan amount is $20,000
- Terms up to 120 months
- No maximum income limit
- May be individuals, partnerships, corporations or other business entity
- 1-4 unit residential dwellings
- May be owner-occupied or absentee-owned
- Eligible improvements include replacement of heating systems, central a/c and water heaters, insulation, as well as replacement of existing windows and doors with new energy star rated windows and doors and high efficiency lighting.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).
*APR is based on $20,000 for 10 years