Jordan: Commercial Grant
The Jordan Area Community Council has made NRP funds available to improve commercial properties in the Jordan neighborhood. The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Grant funds are subject to availability. Please call us at 612-335-5884 for complete details.
- Grant amount up to $3,000
- Owners or tenants of a commercial property in the Jordan Neighborhood.
- May be individual or a business entity registered w/ the MN Secretary of State.
- Property taxes must be current.
- Commercial and mixed use properties are eligible, but the grant funds can only be used for improvements to the area used for commercial purposes.
- Most interior and exterior improvements are eligible.
- Work can be performed on a “sweat equity” basis. Loan funds cannot be used for labor, only for materials.
- 1 bid is required for all projects.