Central: Home Improvement Loan
The Central Neighborhood has made resources available to help property owners make necessary repairs and improvements. Other sources of funds, such as MHFA and CEE loans, may be used to supplement this program. Please call us at 612-335-5884 for complete details.
- Minimum loan of $1,000 to a maximum of $35,000.
- 3% APR.
- Term up to 15 years.
- Closing costs apply.
- Income limits apply
- 1-4 unit owner-occupied and non-owner occupied residential properties located in the Central Neighborhood.
- All non owner-occupied property applications must get pre-approval from the Central Neighborhood.
- Individual condo and townhome owners and properties held in a trust are eligible.
Types of Improvements
- Eligible improvements include most interior or exterior permanent remodeling and upgrades.
- For do-it-yourself projects a material list is required. Loan funds cannot be used to compensate for labor even if the owner is a licensed contractor, only for materials.
The current terms and conditions stated, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).