CEE Commercial Energy Efficiency Loan Program
The CEE Commercial Energy Efficiency Loan Program provides financing to businesses making cost effective energy efficiency improvements.
Thanks to local partnerships, we offer special programs and incentives for several Minnesota cities and neighborhoods. Call Brenda at 612-335-5891 to make sure you get the best deal for your area.
- 3.9%* fixed interest rate for loan terms up to 60 months
- 6%* fixed interest rate for loan terms from 61-120 months
- No prepayment penalty
- $100,000 maximum loan amount
- Closing costs apply
- Loans must be personally guaranteed and/or secured with a mortgage
A sole proprietorship, partnership, nonprofit, corporation or other business entity which is the owner and/or tenant of an eligible property within the State of Minnesota.
An existing commercial property located in the State of Minnesota
- Improvements including, but not limited to: Lighting technology upgrades, HVAC controls and upgrades, solar photovoltaic systems, refrigeration equipment replacement and upgrades
Loan Documentation Needed to Begin the Application
- Completed loan application
- Articles of Organization, Bylaws, Certificate of Incorporation, Borrowing Resolution
- Two years financials and/or tax returns for business
- Written consent from property owner for tenant to do work on the property (if owner is not the loan applicant)
- Estimate(s) for proposed work to be done
*Interest rates subject to change