CEE Home Improvement Loan
Make improvements for your home today. From a new kitchen to roof replacement, we have you covered.
This home improvement loan is statewide and established to encourage and support the preservation of existing housing. The guidelines below are subject to change at any time without notice. Loan funds are subject to availability. Please call or email us for complete details.
Hablamos Español: 612-335-5856
About the Loan
- No maximum income limits.
- Loan amounts from $1,000 – $50,000.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- Owner-occupied, primary residence.
- Most permanent home improvement projects are eligible.
Subject to change at any time. APR based on loan amount of $20,000.
|Rates starting at||Term||APR as low as|
Calculate My Payments
Based on current rates. Qualifications apply.
- This loan is secured by a mortgage to the property
- Closing costs apply
- An unsecured option may be available
- Most improvements are eligible including EV charging stations
- 1 bid is required from a properly licensed contractor.
- For do-it-yourself projects, a materials list including prices is required. The cost for labor and the purchase of tools may not be included in the loan.
The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or an offer to enter into an agreement. Such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).