Erik has worked with CEE since 2001. He provides training to building operations and management staff in both the public and private sector to improve building operations and maintenance, increase occupant comfort, and reduce energy consumption. Erik is also involved in sales and client relations for the One-Stop Efficiency Shop small business lighting program.
Erik has over 18 years' experience working in multifamily and commercial buildings. He has performed assessments on over 3,100 buildings, lighting and lighting controls in the multifamily and small business sectors to evaluate indoor air quality, moisture intrusion, building operations and maintenance, building controls, commissioning, and retro-commissioning options.
In addition to his work at CEE, in October 2016 Erik was appointed to serve on the board of directors of NALMCO, the International Association of Lighting Management Companies.
Certified Lighting Management Professional (CLEP)
Association of Energy Engineers
Certified Lighting Management Consultant (CLMC)
Certified Sustainable Lighting Consultant (CSLC)
Certified Lighting Controls Professional (CLCP)
Certified Multi Family Auditor
MN Department of Commerce
- Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Minneapolis Builders Exchange (MBEX)
- Minnesota Municipal Utilities Association (MMUA)
- International Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO)